- The administrator of the Customer's personal data, after registering in the Store, is Anna Orska – Oleszczyk, running a business under the name Anna Orska-Oleszczyk "ORSKA", with its registered office in Poznań, correspondence address: ul. Dąbrowskiego 330, 60-406 Poznań (hereinafter: ORSKA).
- By registering at the Store, the Customer voluntarily agrees to the storage and processing by ORSKA of his / her personal data provided in the registration form: name and surname, delivery address, e-mail address, telephone number.
- The Customer's personal data is used to conclude (via email) and implement the contract for the sale of ORSKA Products (on the terms described in the Regulations), including possible complaints, and – with separate consent of the Customer – for marketing purposes (information on loyalty programs or competitions) or commercial purposes (presenting the current offer of Products sold via the Store, including the dispatch of the Newsletter). These data are not processed by ORSKA for any other purpose.
- ORSKA processes the Customer's data in accordance with the law and in a confidential manner.
- ORSKA provides Customers' personal data only to entities with the help of which it realizes orders of Products – courier or postal service providers. ORSKA does not transfer, sell or make available to other entities the collected personal data of Customers, except for those entities that have the appropriate legal basis.
- The IT system in which personal data of Customer is processed meets the requirements set out in the Ordinance of the Minister of Interior and Administration of 29 April 2004 on personal data processing documentation as well as technical and organizational conditions that should be met by devices and IT systems used for processing of personal data (Journal of Laws No. 100, pos. 1024).
- Personal data is processed taking into account the principle of accountability, adequacy and reliability.
- In accordance with the provisions on the protection of personal data, the Customer has the right to access his / her data, correct them, demand to stop processing them and request their removal. At any time, it is possible to withdraw consent to the processing of data for marketing purposes and consent to the transmission of commercial information. To make use of the above-mentioned entitlements, the Customer may use the "Contact" tab on the Store's website.
- It is possible to raise objections to the processing of personal data for marketing or commercial purposes of the Administrator.
- ORSKA applies profiling of Customers' personal data for marketing purposes or for the purpose of personalizing trade messages sent to Customers. Personalization includes personal data: name and surname, delivery address, history of purchases made in the store (in terms of personal preferences of choosing ORSKA brand products and the price of the purchased product). Profiling of personal data concerns only customers who have given their consent to the processing of their personal data for marketing or commercial purposes.
- The customer may object to profiling at any time by using the "Contact" tab on the Store's website.
- Cookies are also used by websites that we refer to by showing, for example, multimedia.
You can change the settings for Cookies in your web browser. If you do not change these settings, you accept the Cookies used here.
- The website uses performance Cookies, which are used to collect information about how to use the site to make it work better, and functional Cookies, which allow to "remember" user settings (for ex. language, font size).
- The level of protection against Cookies is set in every browser, up to blocking Cookies completely. This increases the level of security and data protection, but may also prevent some functions, such as logging in to your e-mail account.