Measuring finger size:
- ORSKA offers rings in sizes from 7 to 26.
- if the finger size is not known, it is best to visit a jewellery shop. Each jewellery shop offers the ability to check finger size with a standardised measure.
- Alternatively, you can measure the circumference of your finger with a tape measure and enter the result in millimetres in the “COMMENTS” field, however, such a measurement may be imprecise. As a result, the ring size may not fit.
- Average ring sizes for women: 12–16; for men: 18–22
Measuring the wrist:
- Always specify the size of the wrist measured tightly against the skin. Bracelets are made larger, so as to fit to the specified size.
- For soft, clasped or stiff bracelets with a break, measure the wrist circumference with a tape measure. Place the tape measure in the narrowest point, tightly to the bone. Circumference in centimetres should be entered in the “COMMENTS” field.
- Many clasped bracelets are adjustable with an extension. It is a simple chain consisting of small links and its length varies from 1.5 to 4 cm.
- In the case of stiff bracelets without clasps, which must be pulled through the palm, measure the circumference of the folded palm with a tape measure. The size should be measured in the widest point of the palm, so that the bracelet is able to pass it freely. The circumference should be entered in the “COMMENTS” field.
- Average wrist size for women: 15–16 cm; for men: 18–20 cm.
- Average palm circumference for women: 17–19 cm; for men: 20–21 cm.
Measuring the length of the necklace:
- On the website, the description of each necklace includes its standard length, which can be changed on request.
- The preferred length should be given in centimetres in the "COMMENTS" field. The length is understood as the total circumference of the necklace, without the pendant, the clasp and the extension. It can be measured, e.g. using another necklace with the desired length. The length of the chain measured on one side must be doubled to obtain the circumference. For example, the following chain is 48 cm in length.
- In the case of stiff necklaces, measure the neck circumference and enter the result in the “COMMENTS” field. Necklaces are made larger, to fit the given neck size.
- Many necklaces can be adjusted using the extension. It is a simple chain consisting of small links, and its length varies from 4 to 10 cm.
- The average length of the chain is 90 cm.